Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My account not find any protection or secret questions

I have more than one account in Apple.

When I open my account and I can not find any protection ...

Immediately show me the details of the account and change the password...

There is no place for the introduction of alternative mail or secret questions and so on ...

So what is the reason for what is the solution.

Sorry for the mistakes I'm not good at writing in English

User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 11:57 AM

4 replies

Jul 10, 2014 1:34 AM in response to FerasID

If I go to that screen on an old account which hasn't downloaded anything then I'm prompted to enter three questions - though they aren't saved, and I'm prompted to select questions and answers the next time I log into the account. What happens if you try to download a new free app with the account, if I do it on my old account no my computer's iTunes then I'm prompted to select three questions and to enter a rescue email address e.g.

User uploaded file

You don't get that prompt ?

As far as I know it should happen automatically (e.g. if creating a new account then you now have to enter them, on old accounts it should happen when you try to download something). Unless somebody else replies with a suggestion then you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can help with why it's not happening : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support, then try Password & Security Questions

My account not find any protection or secret questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.