Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod nano 5g won't connect to Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014

I just got a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I have an ipod nano 5G. I connected it via USB (its not wireless) the first day I got it and it worked fine. 4 days later, it didnt work - it showed that it was connected and showed all of my music on the screen. I could scroll through music but no sound would come out of the speakers. The next day, it randomly worked again. Then later that day, it didnt work again and it has now been 5 full days that it has not worked at all. Again, it is connected bc I can see all of my music and scroll through and pick a song, but when you hit the play button on the radio, nothing comes out of the speakers. Has anyone had this issue? I have tried unplugging, replugging, restarting the car, etc etc. The ipod works on its own, and also when connected to other speakers so thats not the issue. I also have the most current itunes software so its not that. Has anyone had this issue and been able to fix it themselves? I am going to ask the dealer for help but wanted to try to fix it on my own before going that route. Thanks!

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 12:17 PM

There are no replies.

Ipod nano 5g won't connect to Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.