Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

uncheck remember password from pages document

I have a pages document shared across devices from iCloud with password protection. When opened on my iMac the password is required. However when the same document is opened on my iPad no password is required.

I may have set up the document and enabled 'remember password' on my iPad. How do I reset this so that the password has to be entered when opening the document on my iPad.

I have searched for a solution without success and also gone through all the option in Pages, iCloud and on my iPad. Anyone know the solution?

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 2:36 PM

On your iPad, open Pages, and the document in question will have a black padlock on it. Tap this document. You will get a password challenge, and directly underneath is the Remember this Password. Slide this to the left to disable this feature. tap done, and you should achieve your goal.

1 reply

uncheck remember password from pages document

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.