Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get page setup for iCloud-Numbers to output proper page-breaks when exporting to PDF.

I have been using Numbers on my iPad and on the iCloud web app for awhile now and I cannot figure out how to output a PDF with page-breaks. I do remember early on the PDF export would use the same page set-up as the print menu but now it doesn't seem to work that way. Right now when I export a document to PDF it ends up being a long scroll of a document. Can anyone help me add page-breaks?

Thank you so much!

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 1:43 PM

1 reply

Jul 11, 2014 12:24 PM in response to RG77

Hello there, RG77.

The following link to the online Numbers Help for Mac provides some great information in regards to the issue you're asking about:

Numbers Help for Mac: Print a spreadsheet

http://help.apple.com/numbers/mac/3.2/#/tan0f8a5f969

To customize how your spreadsheet looks when it’s exported to PDF, specify the print settings, click Print, then click PDF

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

I can't get page setup for iCloud-Numbers to output proper page-breaks when exporting to PDF.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.