Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I keep track of stats and subscriptions of my podcast? Mine was just added today.

My podcast, The Big Seance Podcast, was just added to iTunes today. Other than keeping track of stats through my host (Libsyn), how can I keep track of subscriptions, ratings, and downloads through itunes? Thanks!

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 4:40 PM

Hi Patrick,

You will not get any stats from Apple / iTunes. You need to get that info from your libsyn account.

If you want to see the number of people consuming via iTunes or the Podcasts App (AppleCoreMedia) - you will need to have the advanced stats - App 400 or greater level account in Libsyn.

That is the only way to get the info you are looking for.

Regards,

Rob W

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2014 4:40 PM in response to patrickbigseance

Hi Patrick,

You will not get any stats from Apple / iTunes. You need to get that info from your libsyn account.

If you want to see the number of people consuming via iTunes or the Podcasts App (AppleCoreMedia) - you will need to have the advanced stats - App 400 or greater level account in Libsyn.

That is the only way to get the info you are looking for.

Regards,

Rob W

How do I keep track of stats and subscriptions of my podcast? Mine was just added today.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.