Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do we undo an "erase iPhone" request for a 5C? Thanks so much to those who reply

How do we undo an "erase iPhone" request for a 5C? Thanks so much to those who reply!

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 4:38 PM

9 replies

Jul 9, 2014 5:25 PM in response to deggie

Yes. I'm on vacation and all my pics / videos from the last 4 days are on the device. I went to my last backup and was only able to retrieve 120 pictures from my photostream which is odd because I know that there is about 1000+. I'm just stressed and sad that my phone was stolen. I think I will call Apple support to see if there is way to abort my request to erase iPhone. I'm hopeful that it will still show up, but probably unrealistic.

Jul 9, 2014 5:53 PM in response to kenysjlmo

kenysjlmo wrote:

Thanks deggie, I was confused by petermac87's response...I put the request in because someone stole my phone and now I changed my mind about the "erase iPhone" request. So stressed 😟

Yes I was confused after my post as well, as I did not read your question correctly. My apologies (heads for the naughty corner). Ignore it. 😊

Pete

How do we undo an "erase iPhone" request for a 5C? Thanks so much to those who reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.