Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Air Resale/Trade In

I currently own a 13 inch Macbook Air purchased in August 2012 in excellent condition. I love the computer, but have repeatedly run out of disc space, and despite trying numerous attempts at solving this problem, I have reached a point where I simply need more space than the computer can offer. I am looking to trade/sell my computer to get a Macbook Pro (fairly recent model, good condition). Any recommendations of sites or places I could check out to get the best value for my computer would be greatly appreciated!

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 6:22 PM

3 replies

Jul 9, 2014 9:39 PM in response to ysj249

Hi..

Before you trade or sell your MB Air, follow the instructions here > What to do before selling or giving away your Mac

If you decide to not trade or sell the MB Air, an alternative might be Apple's recycling program > Apple - Recycling Program

Avoid eBay or Craigslist.

A suggestion would be to contact a local Macintosh User Group > Apple User Group Resources » Search results for "apple user group near me"

Macbook Air Resale/Trade In

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.