Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When i access camera from my iphone 5s (ios 7.1.2) lockscreen and then press homebutton, it automatically unlocks my iphone without asking for password or touch ID. Any suggestions ?

My iphone 5s can be unlocked from lockscreen without passcode or touch ID. Nobody else is having this kind of trouble with ios 7.1.2. You just have to press the homebutton after accessing camera from lockscreen and it automatically gets unlocked. Can anyone help me in solving this problem ?

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 5:28 PM

1 reply

Jul 9, 2014 8:27 PM in response to ashar10

ashar10 wrote:

My iphone 5s can be unlocked from lockscreen without passcode or touch ID. Nobody else is having this kind of trouble with ios 7.1.2. You just have to press the homebutton after accessing camera from lockscreen and it automatically gets unlocked. Can anyone help me in solving this problem ?

You're unlocking it with your fingerprint when you press the Home button.

When i access camera from my iphone 5s (ios 7.1.2) lockscreen and then press homebutton, it automatically unlocks my iphone without asking for password or touch ID. Any suggestions ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.