Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i find purchase history for my apple tv

my apple tv wont let me watch movies i purchased….it says i have a billing issue and need to go on my iTunes history on my computer and resolve it…how and what do i do?

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 5:11 PM

3 replies

Jul 10, 2014 12:24 AM in response to Shannonquaid

You can view your account's purchase history via your computer's iTunes : if you log into your account on your computer's iTunes via the Store > View Account menu option, you should then see a Purchase History section with a 'see all' link to the right of it. Click on that and you should then see a list of your purchases.

If you are getting a 'problem with a previous purchase' message then that tends to mean that iTunes weren't able to collect the payment for your last purchase, and until what you owe is paid (or if you don't think that you anything then you've contacted iTunes Support and confirmed it with them) then you won't be able to download or redownload anything else. So you may also need to check your payment details screen and see if there are any errors show.

To check your payment details, then on your computer's iTunes you should be able to edit your payment info by going into the Store > View Account menu option and logging into your account, and on your account's details page there should be a payment link.

Changing payment info : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1918

how can i find purchase history for my apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.