Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to enable multitrack recording on GarageBand v10. I followed the helpful bullets and bones video, but the enable button did not show up on the track. Any ideas what to do?

I'm trying to enable multitrack recording on GarageBand v10. I followed the advice of the bullets and bones video but the enable recording button did not show up on the track. Any ideas what to do?

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 5:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 10:35 PM

Did you enable the Button in the "Track Header Components submenu when you right click on the Track Header?

User uploaded file

I explain all those details in my graphically enhanced manual "GarageBand X - How it Works", especially all the necessary steps to prepare for the single track or multi-track recording in the new GarageBand version.

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2014 10:35 PM in response to Guitar62

Did you enable the Button in the "Track Header Components submenu when you right click on the Track Header?

User uploaded file

I explain all those details in my graphically enhanced manual "GarageBand X - How it Works", especially all the necessary steps to prepare for the single track or multi-track recording in the new GarageBand version.

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

I'm trying to enable multitrack recording on GarageBand v10. I followed the helpful bullets and bones video, but the enable button did not show up on the track. Any ideas what to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.