Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i get the rim shot of the snare trigger on my Alesis dm6 to be recognized in logic 9

Hello Guys,

I recently bought an Alesis DM6, and I use it as a controller for Logic. It works well with it as well as Battery 3 which I use as my main drums AU. The situation I find myself in is that the rimshot/sidestick zone of my snare drum doesn't seem to be recognized by it.

If I use the DM6 moduel into my headphones, the rimshot/sidestick zone works beautifully. I was hoping to get that zone working while the DM6 is plugged into logic.

Is there any way for it to be recognized?

Thank you for your help, guys!

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 7:36 PM

There are no replies.

how do i get the rim shot of the snare trigger on my Alesis dm6 to be recognized in logic 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.