Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Red Triangle warning iPhoto book

Help, I have looked at the discussions but nothing seems to help.

I have save the book as pdf to see how it looks but nothing shows wrong on that either.

I am using latest iPhoto 11 to make a photo album/book to print for relatives. The format

looks good for both text and photos

User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 8:11 PM

6 replies

Jul 9, 2014 9:22 PM in response to Amilixkan

I have deleted both text and photo one at a time and yet the warning is still

there. All the descriptions I have read about seem to indicate that the warning

should appear in the box for the object. Yet you see in the screen shot the warning is

not in the text box or photo, but instead at the bottom of the page in the border.

I will try different formats again tomorrow morning see if anything changes.

Jul 10, 2014 12:09 AM in response to skwrenn

The low resolution warning means, that the pixel size of the photos is too small for the size of the photo box on the page. As a test, move one of the photos to a smaller photo box, for example, from a page with one photo to a page with four photos. Does the triangle vanish? If yes, then scan the potos again with a larger pixel size or use smaller photo boxes, see:

iPhoto & Aperture: Warning icon when ordering photo products

Jul 10, 2014 10:02 AM in response to Amilixkan

Well, that fixed it. I copied the text from the text box then deleted the text in the box. Pasted the text into word doc and corrected the format. There were extra spaces and syntax that were not visible in the iPhoto text box. Once I corrected in word I pasted it back into iPhoto and the error disappeared.

Thanks for the lead. It just wasn't obvious just looking at it.

Red Triangle warning iPhoto book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.