Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad wifi camera integration

I am looking for a way to integrate a wifi or bluetooth camera with my iPad. I have a website that I use frequently, when I click a browse button to upload a photo, I get the options "Take Photo or Video" or "Choose Existing". When I select "Choose Photo or Video" it brings up the built in camera, and I would like to have the ability to choose a linked wifi or bluetooth camera. All of the wifi cameras that I used require an app to "link" the photo with the iPad, and I have to save the photo then use the "Choose Existing" option to find the photo and attach it. This is OK when I only have a few photos, but I'm looking for something more efficient to use when I take/upload quite a few photos on the fly.

I use Safari for my web browser.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Brent

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 7:00 PM

1 reply

Jul 12, 2014 9:20 AM in response to brent_cis

Hello brent_cis

You would need to have them imported and locally stored on your iPad. If you want a quicker way of handling the transfer, maybe use the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader to import them in to your Camera Roll and then go through the process up uploading them to the website you are talking about.

Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MD822ZM/A/lightning-to-sd-card-camera-reader?f node=3a

Regards,

-Norm G.

ipad wifi camera integration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.