Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are iMovie fonts stored locally on my computer?

I would like to use an iMovie font in another application (Photoshop), but I can not locate the font file on my computer. For example, the font Loopiejuice is available when I use iMovie. When I search for it on my computer... no results. I've searched Font Book, the iMovie application folder, and on the web, but can't find the font anywhere.

Are iMovie fonts stored locally on my computer? If so, where?

Can I use iMovie fonts in other projects? If so, where do I find/purchase/download?

Thank you in advance

C~

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2017 1:55 AM

I just did this with the latest version of iMovie (over 3 years after this answer). Instructions were crystal clear so it was super easy to find the file. I'm glad you specifically said to "Copy" rather than "Duplicate", too! I saved it to my desktop & then added it to Font Book. THANK YOU!!

3 replies

Are iMovie fonts stored locally on my computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.