Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

'Remove and Sync' I'm going nuts..HELP

Right.

I have got pictures on my phone that is marked as ' from computer'. When i click the box that say sync my photo's it says 0 pictures and i can only select ' all folders ' and ' including videos '. i can't select ' selected folders'. When i press APPLY to sync it says remove and sync all photos which means all my pictures will get deleted with i do not want.

What I do want is to remove that folder that says pictures ' from my computer' that can't be deleted manually. I've recently sync my music & it said the same thing ' Remove and Sync ' when i pressed it all my music disappeared & i was left with justin timberlake album from itunes -_-

My QUESTION is : How do i do that without deleting all the pictures from camera roll & photo stream by sync

Also if it helps, i deleted itunes and re-installed it as i rebooted my computer recently & also i haven't back up my phone in a loooooong while, could that be the reason why it's not allowing me to select folders or sync without deleting my pictures.

It's an Iphone 4s by the way

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 7:59 PM

There are no replies.

'Remove and Sync' I'm going nuts..HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.