Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't upload new software

In order to do latest software update... I needed to delete some apps. I just deleted about 8 of them and I still can not upload new software? Is there any way I can do this w/o deleting anything else?

I have a ton of emails. I want to delete them in bundles instead of one by one....if I delete emails (I have 9000 on my phone) will this open space for software update?

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 9:50 PM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2014 12:52 AM in response to grwhit

Your current free space on your phone is shown in Settings > General > About > Available, and the amount of space that each app is taking up is shown in Settings > General > Usage. To potentially free up a large amount of space in one go do you have any iTunes downloaded films and/or TV shows which you could delete, after first checking to see if you can redownload them (do they show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app), or if you have copies of them on your computer's iTunes for syncing back (you can copy purchases off your phone to your computer's iTunes via File > Devices > Transfer Purchases) ?

can't upload new software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.