Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How restore all documents in app iWorks?

All documents in app iWorks have been deleted after upgrade iOS 7.1.2. How restore all documents in app iWorks?

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 11:59 PM

5 replies

Jul 10, 2014 10:57 AM in response to Kilgore-Trout

James,

Its quite common, espeically for regulated companies like financial institutions, that employees must only use company storage solutions.

I have to use an app on my ipad to remote in directly to my desktop windows machine and access all my files that way.

We have an ipad app that allows me to check my email and calendar, but that is locked down so i cannot even copy/paste into or out of it.

Jason

Jul 10, 2014 11:53 AM in response to jaxjason

Oh, I understand the concept. I've been working in It for over 20 years (some of that early on at banks and insurance companies). Not much the OP can do at this point. Doesn't change the answer. If access to some sort of cloud or file transfer isn't available, an iPad is probably not the best choice of devices for doing work in that environment.

How restore all documents in app iWorks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.