Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Red Screen of Death?

Hi,I bought iphone 5S gold 16 gb in january.5 months later when i left my iphone during charging i noticed that it was off and then i tried to turn it on but i was failure.I plugged it into original charger and connect to the itunes in my pc then i succeed to recover and i could turn it on.Afew days later while i was using the iphone it was started geting extremly hot and suddenly it was turned off again.I followed the same way but unfortunatelly i was not able make it work and i saw a just red screen and the apple logo.This iphone was imported one of the private company which sales many electric and eletronic items on web.Its web site is www.incehesap.com After this weird intance happened i phoned apple store in Turkey to get technical support.I explained everything about the iphone and told them that i needed help.We discuss long time but unfortunatelly they refuse for support and they suggested me to apply for support where i bought it from.I have already 1 year warranty.I always heard and get good rewievs from the forums of the Apple Technical Support.What do you advice me get this bad situation over?Please Help!!!

Sincerely thanks

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 2:50 AM

3 replies

Red Screen of Death?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.