Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to sell an iBook in america

hi, I hope someone can help me work for a publishing house of Italian medical books normally public ibook in Italian but in this case I translated an Italian book into English, to sell in foreign markets. it is very strange that they have not even downloaded a copy. I doubt that I have done something wrong, metadata or positioning. I would be very grateful if someone could give me some advice.

questo è il libro.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/shoulder-rehabilitation/id894013518?l=it&ls=1&m t=11

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 12:51 AM

1 reply

Jul 12, 2014 9:10 PM in response to scappatella

Ciao scappatella,

I have no idea of the market for books such as yours, nor can I tell whether or not you have met Apple's metadata requirements. I can say that the book description raises some questions, as far as English idiom is concerned. To wit:

"Patients must therefore be aware of the necessity to fully, constantly and often extendedly commit themselves to rehabilitation, with the ultimate purpose of achieving the best outcomes surgery can ever lead to."

Versus:

"Patients must therefore commit whole-heartedly to rehabilitation to achieve optimum results from surgery."

how to sell an iBook in america

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.