Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't open some of my projects in Logic Pro 9.

Hi,

I've recently purchased an iMac, and moved all my logic projects from my old MBP to this brand new iMac.

I can open most of the projects I have but there are a few projects that won't even load (only on iMac).

When I double-click on these project files, Logic Pro 9 will launch normally, but as soon as

' Loading "(project name)" ' bar pops up, Logic will suddenly go off. No error message. Just turns off immediately.

There doesn't seem to be any problem within these particular project folders so I have no idea what's causing the issue.

I restarted my iMac, tried opening in 32-bit and 64-bit mode, went back on MBP and duplicated the projects and saved them in a different folder with different file name, and re-transferred to iMac, but none of these solved my issue.

Has anyone encountered the same issue and if so how did you get rid of it? even if not, do you know any solution to this issue?

I have Logic Pro 9.1.8 on both my iMac and MBP and I believe it's the latest version.

Also all the plug-ins used in the projects are installed on iMac, all the audio files are copied to iMac.

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 1:23 AM

There are no replies.

Can't open some of my projects in Logic Pro 9.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.