Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync iPad and iphone

What do I need to do so that my iPad and iPhone sync with each other via wi-fi? For example, if I make a change to an app on the phone, it's also made to iPad and vice versa. I already have icloud turned on under settings, icloud, storage and backup, icloud backup. I thought that might have been the solution but apparently not. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 1:53 AM

4 replies

Jul 10, 2014 2:02 AM in response to UMMichelle

It depends upon what the app supports. If it's content such as documents and notes and the app's contents are stored on the device (e.g. they aren't stored on a server) then you will need to copy them yourself to your other device via what the app supports e.g. emailing, transfer via your wifi network, upload to a server, computer's iTunes. iCloud lets you backup your device and restore that whole backup onto a device, and it allows to keep things such as contacts and Safari bookmarks in-line between devices.

Sync iPad and iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.