Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have ipad mini 2 updated to ios 7.1.2. Now ipad keeps shutting down and rebooting to the apple logo. I factory reset and redownloaded software in recovery mode. Still happening. What else can I do?

I have ipad mini 32gb. I updated to IOS 7.1.2. Since then ipad keeps shutting down and rebooting to the apple logo. It happens so many times I cannot use the ipad. I have tried factory reset and reinstalled software in recovery mode. Ipad is only 1 1/2 years old and in great condition. Is there anything else I can do besides soend $200 to fix it?

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 4:36 AM

3 replies

I have ipad mini 2 updated to ios 7.1.2. Now ipad keeps shutting down and rebooting to the apple logo. I factory reset and redownloaded software in recovery mode. Still happening. What else can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.