Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What are possible ways to return the raw data in the corresponding cell of another sheet?

Numbers on iMac under Maverick. For each sheet in a spreadsheet (Numbers file) I have provided a corresponding sheet (to replace it). In the new sheet I want to insert a formula referencing the corresponding cell in the new sheet, but so that I can delete the original sheet. If the formula referencing the cells in the original sheet returns the resultant data in place of the formula, this will enable me to use this method to work through a largish file (and others like it) with comparative ease. Can this be done, for example, by stipulating a particular format for the recipient cell?

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 4:26 AM

6 replies

What are possible ways to return the raw data in the corresponding cell of another sheet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.