Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen IPhone pictures retrievable?

I had my IPhone 5s stolen while on vacation. The ICloud was set up and I had wireless accessibility often during the trip. Is is possible to find the pictures I took somehow?

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 5:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 9:21 AM

You can access photo stream photos from the last 30 days by enabling your photo stream on another iOS device or computer. If they were in your camera roll when it was last backed up, restoring the backup to another iPhone should recover them. Note: Apple deletes iCloud backups after 180 days of inactivity so you'll need to do this before then.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2014 9:21 AM in response to kjreiff

You can access photo stream photos from the last 30 days by enabling your photo stream on another iOS device or computer. If they were in your camera roll when it was last backed up, restoring the backup to another iPhone should recover them. Note: Apple deletes iCloud backups after 180 days of inactivity so you'll need to do this before then.

Stolen IPhone pictures retrievable?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.