Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you transfer music to a zip drive if this is possible

I want to save my music to a zip drive, How do I go about this?

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 6:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 7:46 AM

First you need a Zip drive player. I have Zip drives but they are all part of technology that's 15-20 years old and I haven't seen Zip disks in newer computers for at least a decade. Do you really mean a zip drive, or are you mistakenly calling a flash drive a zip drive (don't, because it is like calling a CD a tape cassette)? If you really mean a flash drive, drag the tracks from the iTunes playlist to the drive open in a Finder window.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2014 7:46 AM in response to james w.fromerie

First you need a Zip drive player. I have Zip drives but they are all part of technology that's 15-20 years old and I haven't seen Zip disks in newer computers for at least a decade. Do you really mean a zip drive, or are you mistakenly calling a flash drive a zip drive (don't, because it is like calling a CD a tape cassette)? If you really mean a flash drive, drag the tracks from the iTunes playlist to the drive open in a Finder window.

How do you transfer music to a zip drive if this is possible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.