Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Restore iCloud Backup

Hello i restored my iPad Air and it also upgraded to iOS 7.1.2 so when i went to restore from a backup from the 22nd of June (my closest available backup) it starts then about 5 seconds later it says Cannot restore backup and does so with all other backups. At first i thought iCloud servers were down because when i went and set it up anyway (as new iPad) i went to restore from iTunes and had to disable Find my iPhone and that failed then i tried on my phone same thing so i did a DFU restore on my iPad and still can't restore (this was the day after) i then downloaded a iOS 7.1.1 IPSW thinking maybe it can't restore because their iOS 7.1.1 backups but i restored to iOS 7.1.1 and they still fail and now my phone and iPad when set up as a new one can disable Find my iPhone anybody got any ideas ? i really need it to restore i need whats on the backup.

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 6:21 AM

There are no replies.

Cannot Restore iCloud Backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.