Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Epson Low Ink Application Not Working

I have an Epson XP-610 printer available from my LAN. The "Epson Low Ink Reminder" LaunchPad application does not work. The message I get when trying to use it is "Epson Low Ink Reminder Cannot Be Executed. The printer is not registered or this software cannot function properly using the current connections". All of the other Epson applications work fine. I am able to check the ink levels using "System Prefs>Printers & Scanners>Elf (the name of my printer)>Options & Supplies>Supply Levels". So I know that my MacBook Pro can in fact detect ink levels for my printer. I don't understand why the LaunchPad application fails. Has anyone used this application successfully? What needs to be done to make this work? Epson support is useless to me; they only know how to address this problem when it occurs on a Windows computer.

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 6:30 AM

1 reply

Epson Low Ink Application Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.