Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't log into AD Domain OSX Maverick

Hi All,

I have configured an iMac to bind to our enterprise domain (it's the first mac). It sees the domain, security groups and domain users without a problem. The issue is that I can't find the right configuration options within the "login options" section of system prefs to allow users to log into the iMac using their AD Domain credentials (including my own which is a member of the domain admins group). I just get the "bad credentials" shake at the prompt. I have used domain\username and password as well as just username and password trying different domain user accounts. I am not using any 3rd party domain software like Centrify on the W2008 Domain server. I'd love to get this to work!!

tnx...

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 7:40 AM

There are no replies.

Can't log into AD Domain OSX Maverick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.