Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My video files are clearly evident and play in quicktime from an AVCHD file and they were all evident in iMovie until I deleted a project. Now everytime I try and import media those clips are not there even though they are still in the AVCH

My video files are clearly evident and play in quicktime from an AVCHD file and they were all evident in iMovie until I deleted a project. Now everytime I try and import media those clips are not there even though they are still in the AVCHD file and play as standalones just fine. How do I get them to show up in iMovie again?

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 6:52 AM

There are no replies.

My video files are clearly evident and play in quicktime from an AVCHD file and they were all evident in iMovie until I deleted a project. Now everytime I try and import media those clips are not there even though they are still in the AVCH

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.