Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I NEED HELP!!!

I just deleted a bunch of songs from itunes on my mac, that were also on my ipad. Then i sunk my ipad with my computer and the songs were still on my ipad. Someone please help!!!😠

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 7:19 AM

2 replies

Jul 10, 2014 7:46 AM in response to ltungol

Hi Itungol!

If you deleted the music of itunes, you can use the iPad's information to copy the songs to iTunes again. You've to connect your iPad to Mac and copy the songs synchronizing your iPad.

Have a nice day 🙂

Jul 10, 2014 8:19 AM in response to ltungol

(As my original reply was mistakenly removed from this thread, this is a re-post)

What do you want to do with those songs on your iPad ? If they are iTunes purchases and you want to copy them back to your Mac then connect your iPad and do File > Devices > Transfer Purchases.

If you want to remove them from your iPad then are syncing music or manually managing the music that goes onto your iPad ? If manually managing then you need to select the iPad and if you haven't got the left-hand sidebar enabled in iTunes click the 'on this iPad' tab then select Music on the left-hand side of the screen (if you have got the sidebar enabled then click on Music under the iPad 'device' on that sidebar) - you should then get a screen that shows the music that is on your iPad, and you can use that to select and delete the music that you no longer want on it.

I NEED HELP!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.