Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost voice memo titles/names

I had several voicememos which I had named when they were still in my iphone4 so I would know what was on them and where. I loaded these intoi tunes when I plugged my phone into my computer. Itunes automatically backs up the data from my phone and transfers the voicememos which land in a "voicememos" file in my itunes library. Then I always transfer the voicememos into another file, then delete them from itunes library, then I delete them from my phone. Well, when they transferred to the file, the name labels did not get transferred - just the date and some numbers. I had already deleted them from itunes library and from my phone before I notied the name titles were not in the computer file. There are many voice memos and they are pretty much useless without the titles with them. How can I retrieve/restore the the list with the name titles either on my phone or in the itunes library? Or can the titles be found somewhere in the new file - I have looked under "info" but don't see them. I tried to use the backup feature in itunes but the list of dates to choose from did not include one when these were on my phone. Each time I plug my phone into my computer it backs it up and I do this almost everyday, sometimes just to charge my phone - I don't know why there were only about 12 backup dates since 2012. Thank you!!!!!!

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 7:28 AM

There are no replies.

lost voice memo titles/names

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.