Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

poor wifi streaming and performance on ipad air

With my 32GB ipad air I'm trying to stream video down both from youtube through the stsandard app and also from my kingston MobileLite Wifi media streamer.

In both cases the wifi performance appears shockingly bad at times with regular instances of the youtube videos shifting to low quality resolution and sound and the Wifi streamer device refusing to play any large file at all, plus taking an absolute age to load documents etc.

I've tried with the ipad Air running through my hub at home and also via this device and the performance is shocking compared to my iphone 4s. I loaded a 2gb movie on the phone and bar one stutter at the start it played with no issues, whereas the ipad refused to load anything. Even movies I have shot on the iphone then copied across to the streamer play incredably slowly.

As this is happening when using two or three seperate wifi routes then it's got to be something to do with the pad....

Any ideas?

Stu.

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 8:58 AM

There are no replies.

poor wifi streaming and performance on ipad air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.