Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating Minecraft to 0.9.0, I'm already experiencing lag when its generating my world.

Info

- Ipod 4g with 16GB

- Currently have iOS 6.1.6 installed

- Been having it ever since last April of 2012

- Capacity: 13.7 GB

- I have 9.9 GB available

Problem

- After updating Minecraft to 0.9.0, I'm already experiencing some lag when I click "Create World!" It takes 30 seconds to a minute to generate the world. Once it generates it, the main menu pops up and I got to start all over again.

- Minecraft would crash on me almost all the time when I generate my world.

Troubleshoot

- I've already double-clicked the home button to delete all the apps I've opened up

- Turned off power for awhile then turn it back on

- I rebooted so many times also

Assumption

- I think its just my iPod doing the lagging since its only 4g

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 8:24 AM

3 replies

Jul 10, 2014 10:58 AM in response to deevad_reh

Well the iPod touch 4th gen is really getting old with its Single Core A4 chip and only 256 MB. You notice this when you run a game, especially the newest version with a lot of features.

Lower your graphic settings in Minecraft, best is to set it down to the minimum. Do regular reboots and close your open apps.

You can only try to restore your iPod. (But make a backup first.)

After updating Minecraft to 0.9.0, I'm already experiencing lag when its generating my world.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.