Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What's a simple data base to use? I want to include photos with each item (jewelry)..

Okay, here's what I want to do. The wife's got at bunch of the wife's jewelry plus a few rare coins that need to go into the safety deposit box soon but before that, I need at least one photo of each item along with its details. This is the first time I've done something like this so it'll be a learning experience. I plan to get an iPad sometime in the next month but right now I'm just experimenting; using a point and click camera and a notepad. (Question, would my iPod Touch make this easier in any way?)

Can you recommend a simple and inexpensive app that would make that process relatively painless? Until, the iPad arrives, my handwritten notes will go onto a document on my MacBook Pro....?

Anyway, there's got a be an easier way to do this.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Brian

PS: Apologies if this isn't the best community for this question. Apple's support options seem to have really changed since I was last here. Feel free to suggest other groups who could answer the above question better.

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 9:20 AM

2 replies

What's a simple data base to use? I want to include photos with each item (jewelry)..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.