Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Song not in US store!

There is a song which I want to listen to (at least a preview). When I google it, I find a link to itunes with the song listed. However, after clicking on the link, itunes says that the song is not available in the US store. After switching stores, itunes says the same thing. So I searched the song in the store of the country where the song is from originally, and still can't find it. Any advice?

Thanks

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 8:58 AM

2 replies

Jul 10, 2014 9:13 AM in response to TD0123

It's possible that the link that you found is out-of-date, and that the record company or rights-holder has removed it from the store (which might be temporary or permanent). Is it available on other music purchase download sites that you have access to ?

You could also try requesting that it be added back to the US store, but unless the rights-holder agrees to it then Apple won't be able to sell it there : http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.html

Song not in US store!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.