Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

removing a tempered glass screen protector?

I have used other screen protectors but never had this problem. It is a Spigen tempered glass protector and they told me how to remove it and asking what is recommended to clean my iPhone 5S screen after it is off?

Thanks,

Don

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 10:58 AM

This is what Apple says about cleaning

"Cleaning iPhone

To clean iPhone, unplug all cables and turn off iPhone (press and hold the Sleep/ Wake button, then slide the onscreen slider). Then use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth. Avoid getting moisture in openings. _Don’t use window cleaners, household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, alcohol, ammonia, or abrasives to clean iPhone._ If your iPhone has an oleophobic coating on the screen (iPhone 3GS only), simply wipe your iPhone’s screen with a soft, lint-free cloth to remove oil left by your hands and face."

You will have to make your own decision on how and what

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2014 10:58 AM in response to Zimmer1956

This is what Apple says about cleaning

"Cleaning iPhone

To clean iPhone, unplug all cables and turn off iPhone (press and hold the Sleep/ Wake button, then slide the onscreen slider). Then use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth. Avoid getting moisture in openings. _Don’t use window cleaners, household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, alcohol, ammonia, or abrasives to clean iPhone._ If your iPhone has an oleophobic coating on the screen (iPhone 3GS only), simply wipe your iPhone’s screen with a soft, lint-free cloth to remove oil left by your hands and face."

You will have to make your own decision on how and what

removing a tempered glass screen protector?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.