Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i restore an iphone backup to my ipad?

I backed up my iphone content to my computer and now want to access the information including my apps and itunes content. Not sure how to access it from my apple account

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 9:38 AM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2014 11:05 AM in response to mmedag

If you want to restore that backup onto your iPad (it will overwrite your iPad's current content, so copy anything off your iPad that you want to keep, and if your phone has a higher iOS version on it then you won't be able to put it on your iPad) then connect your iPad to your computer's iTunes and do File > Devices > Restore From Back Up. You have all of the apps, music, ibooks etc in your computer's iTunes library ? They aren't included in a device's backup, just the apps content and settings, instead the restore picks them up from the relevant parts of your iTunes library.

Backups and restores : iOS: Back up and restore your iOS device with iCloud or iTunes

how do i restore an iphone backup to my ipad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.