Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant reinstall lion OSX when i try to is says: unavalible now try later. Its a problem because i erased the disc allready

I cant reinstall lion OSX when i try to is says: unavalible now try later. Its a problem because i erased the disc allready

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 9:56 AM

4 replies

Jul 10, 2014 10:32 AM in response to thebigpoop

If it came with the previous version of OS X to Ion, that would have been Snow Leopard, 10.6. That is not available by download, only on DVD...you need the install disk that came with the computer. You will have to boot from that disk by restarting and holding the C key, set the language, and proceed to install the OS X from the DVD.

If you cannot find the Snow Leopard disk that came with your computer, you can get a replacement by calling Apple Customer Support, give them the machine's serial number, and for a fee of something like $20 they will send a disk to you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.