Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

suppo@appleiTunes.com - this email url was used to send me an email at WORK, not sent to my gmail account. Emails states my account will be disabled. Is this a scam ?

I received an email from suppo@appleiTunes.com

Is this a valid ITunes address. I think it is a scam. Reason: It was sent to my work email address, which has never been given to Apple. I only use my personal gmail account.

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 10:01 AM

4 replies

Jul 10, 2014 10:05 AM in response to gigitune

The message below appeared in the email from suppo@appleitunes.com - Why would I not receive this message in my gmail personal account??

Apple ID suspension notice.

Dear Apple user,

Your Apple ID will be suspended due to suspicious activity. This suspension will help us protect sensitive information linked to your Apple ID.

In order to avoid the suspension of your account please take a few moments to reconfirm all your details by clicking the link bellow.
Confirm and secure my Apple ID.
Please note that all the fields are mandatory and must be completed in order to secure your account.

suppo@appleiTunes.com - this email url was used to send me an email at WORK, not sent to my gmail account. Emails states my account will be disabled. Is this a scam ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.