Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Automator launcher not responding

I have an automator action that runs as a login item. It deletes a folder where I download files, and then recreates the empty folder. It had been working perfectly until a couple of days ago. I noticed that the folder was not being emptied. I tried running the action by double clicking on it and nothing happened. When I open it in Automator and run it, it works fine.

I just launched the activity monitor and it says that the automator launcher is not responding. How can I fix this?

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 10:18 AM

1 reply

Jan 4, 2015 8:07 PM in response to igsurbana

Hi,

I know this is late, but I have been having these issues too. They seem to come about when the launcher is overloaded with too many workflows. A temporary fix is to restart my computer; sometimes it takes more than one try. You can tell when the launcher is functioning when the spinning gear can be seen on the top right icon bar. Hope I could help.

Automator launcher not responding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.