Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Email Recover Security

hello, is there anyone who experienced this? I worked in the original application field sales services from the app store but sometimes there is only willing to buy the applications in my apple id so by the time I sold my application it gives also my apple id and password, and now there is someonle who put up additional email to my apple id

User uploaded file

look at the picture my primary apple id different with my recover email security .. please help me

thanks

<Personal Information
Edited by Host>

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 10:29 AM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2014 10:57 AM in response to Irzhan Alhuda

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove your second screenshot from your post as it contains your id (it's not a good idea to post personal info on any public forum).

Your rescue email address will be different to your primary email address, it has to be a unique email address on your iTunes account. If you don't have access to that email account and you've forgotten your answers to your security questions then you will need to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset.

Contacting Apple about account security : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5699

When they've been reset you can then use the steps on this page to change your rescue email address for potential future use : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5620

Lost Email Recover Security

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.