Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud songs aren't showing up in iTunes

I've recently upgraded to a new computer at work (PC, Dell Optiplex 3020) and I'm trying to get everything set up and usable. iTunes gave me trouble right from the start, but I've got 99% of the problems ironed out now. The only remaining problem is that only roughly 10 out of probably 5,000 songs in my iCloud are showing up in iTunes now. I've checked available downloads and they're not there. I've gone to "View - Show music in the cloud" in my iTunes player and they're not there. I've tried checking under purchases in the iTunes store and they're not there either. What makes that last one more perplexing is that when I search the iTunes store for an album that I know I've purchased, the store tells me that I've purchased it. But it doesn't show up in purchases or the iCloud.

Can anyone help me figure out how to get the rest of those songs to show up in my iTunes player?

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 11:28 AM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2014 2:08 PM in response to RedRoss9

It sounds like the missing songs may have been purchased with a different Apple ID than the one your computer is signed in with. The purchased list will only display previously purchased media with the Apple ID you are currently signed in with. Also, once you download previously purchased media from iCloud, your computer is associated with the currently signed in ID for a minimum of 90 days so you couldn't just sign in with a different ID and download them without waiting (and when you did, you would have to wait another 90 days to switch back). Probably your best course of action would be to put the missing songs in a playlist on your home computer and burn it to a CD, then import them from the CD on your work computer.

My iCloud songs aren't showing up in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.