Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calender problem. I have a 5S using 7.0.6. When I transferred the info from my old iPhone 4 there was a problem with the calender duplicating entries so I stopped using the calender on my iPhone and turned access to the cloud off. I continu

Calender problem. I have a 5S using 7.0.6. When I transferred the info from my old iPhone 4 there was a problem with the calender duplicating entries so I stopped using the calender on my iPhone and turned access to the cloud off. I continue to use the calender on my MacBook and iPad and this works quite well syncing through the cloud. Now I want to have it working properly on all three devices. If I reinstall the OS on the iPhone will the cloud automatically sync the calender to my iPhone or will the iPhone push the blank data to the cloud and erase everything?

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 11:51 AM

There are no replies.

Calender problem. I have a 5S using 7.0.6. When I transferred the info from my old iPhone 4 there was a problem with the calender duplicating entries so I stopped using the calender on my iPhone and turned access to the cloud off. I continu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.