Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trackpad issues with Windows 8.1

Hi guys,

Before I start I would like to mention that I have done a lot of searching on this topic, I am aware many people have managed to solve the problem and am also aware of the drive 'Trackpad++'. Unfortunately for me I have still not managed to get my trackpad to achieve anything other than normal left click functions and pointer movement. What I want to work as well is the two finger scrolling and right click function.

I'm not sure whether it makes any difference to my situation but I thought it might be worth mentioning that my Windows 8.1 was installed from a genuine Windows CD that I purchased - I know a lot of people used digital downloads so I wasn't sure if there was any change.

I've installed the apple drivers (all of the latest ones) and downloaded them all from the apple website where it states what I need.
My MacBook is a Mid 2012 MacBook Pro (if that's of any relevance).

Please someone offer some sort of suggestion, any help is appreciated I have been trying for the past two days now to get this to work and it is really p*ssing me off.

Thanks in advance 🙂 - Jack

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 11:37 AM

1 reply

Trackpad issues with Windows 8.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.