Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A couple of weeks ago I went to put a song on my ipod touch, and it said that the contents of it couldn't be read. What can I do to fix this?

There's not much else to put for a summary. I'd just like some suggestions. I'm afraid that if I restore my iPod to previous settings then I won't be able to put something back on it if there were a glitch or something. Any options would be nice, thanks!

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 12:33 PM

3 replies

Jul 11, 2014 8:52 AM in response to lllaass

Is there any chance that if I do the restore, then the thing causing the glitch will stop me from being able to download all of my music and pictures again? That's my main worry when I do that. I have a ton of stuff on my iPod right now, and I don't want to mess it up where I can't use it like before. I'm not sure how to backup the things on my iPod, so any advice you have on that as well would be extremely helpful.

A couple of weeks ago I went to put a song on my ipod touch, and it said that the contents of it couldn't be read. What can I do to fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.