Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to enable my ipad air coz of wrong password and Findmy ipad air is on

How to enable my ipad air because of wrong password and i cannot recover or restore my device coz Find my ipad setting in my device is on. Itunes said this must be off before anything, but i cannot turn it off in setting because device is disable. Help me

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 12:42 PM

3 replies

Jul 10, 2014 12:54 PM in response to ye wint90

Try DFU mode:

Placing your device into recovery (DFU-Device Firmware Upgrade) mode:

Follow these steps to place your iOS device into recovery mode. If your iOS device is already in recovery mode, you can proceed immediately to step 6.

1. Disconnect the USB cable from the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, but leave the

other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.

2. Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds

until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the device to turn off.

* If you cannot turn off the device using the slider, press and hold the

Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. When the device turns off,

release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.

3. While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the

device. The device should turn on. Note: If you see the battery charge warning,

let the device charge for at least ten minutes to ensure that the battery has some

charge, and then start with step 2 again.

4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen.

When this screen appears you can release the Home button:

5. If necessary, open iTunes. You should see the following "recovery mode" alert:

6. Use iTunes to restore the device.

If you don't see the "Connect to iTunes" screen, try these steps again. If you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen but the device does not appear in iTunes, see this article and its related links.

Additional Information:

If you have a problem getting into recovery mode then try: RecBoot: Easy Way to Put iPhone into Recovery Mode.

Note: When using recovery mode, you can only restore the device. All user content on the device will be erased, but if you had previously synced with iTunes on this computer, you can restore from a previous backup. See this article for more information.

How to enable my ipad air coz of wrong password and Findmy ipad air is on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.