Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dropped my 5c and my screen popped out, so i popped it back in and now the display doesnt work. what could be wrong?

I dropped my 5c and my screen popped out, so i popped it back in and now the display doesnt work. what could be wrong?

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 1:58 PM

6 replies

Jul 10, 2014 7:19 PM in response to Tristen_4591

The phone is damaged. Connecting wires; faulty motherboard, whatever, we could debate here ad-nauseam. Only the Genius Bar techs will be able to determine what is wrong with the phone. The only verifiable fact is that the drop damaged it. Whether or not there is cosmetic damage or not is also irrelevant because the techs might be able to determine whether the phone suffered shock in any case.

As Ralph has stated: take it in to Apple. The worse that can happen is that they say that it is not covered by the warranty and you will have to pony up $$ for an out of warranty replacement (a right you will forefit if you take it to Best Buy).

Good luck.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.