Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

old deleted text messages

I have the I phone 5 can I retrieve the old text messages from my I phone 5? thank you

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 1:31 PM

6 replies

Jul 10, 2014 1:59 PM in response to krd14

If you want to restore from your backup follow this link iOS: Back up and restore your iOS device with iCloud or iTunes

note any current data you have will be replaced with the data on the backup. i.e pictures/text message

You would lose your current app data - you won't lose your app - you sync those back via iTunes.

suggest you import your pictures to your computer iOS: Import personal photos and videos from iOS devices to your computer

Jul 12, 2014 5:01 AM in response to razmee209

Good morning sorry I could not respond before this . I am sorry your instructions are clear but I am still not sure how to do It. I am working today and tommorow . I am sure where you are located. can we work together on Monday on this for me? It is really important I retrieve the old text messages.

thanks. Await your reply!

old deleted text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.