Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My personal hotspot won't let me browse on my laptop but it would let me connect to the hot spot fine

I have a iPhone 5c every time I turn on my hotspot it works fine the laptop connects to the laptop fine like normally but since a week ago every time I try to go on google crome it won't let me load any pages any more it just says unable to access network please help!!!

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 2:22 PM

1 reply

Jul 20, 2014 12:44 PM in response to Imgoodman1212

I have the same problem with my Toshiba laptop. It will connect with my iPhone 5 via wifi. But it doesn't work. No pages load. However it works perfectly fine with my iPad.

One thing you can do as a workaround is connect your iPhone to your laptop using a USB cable. So instead of wifi, you're connected physically via the USB cable. You'll need to disconnect your wifi connection. it works perfectly for me.

It's an annoying issue for sure!

Thanks

My personal hotspot won't let me browse on my laptop but it would let me connect to the hot spot fine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.