Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no horizontal scrolling bar on the bottom of my Final Cut Pro 10.1.2. Please Help!

User uploaded fileI normally see a horizontal bar that allows scroll through your project. Once I updates it's been missing! Hellppp!

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2014 2:54 PM

Open System Preferences>General and check the box 'always' under the show scroll bars heading. See if this helps.

4 replies

Jul 11, 2014 3:05 AM in response to markatucsf

In addition to the good information and advice already given: looking at the screenshot, it is a safe bet that you are on a laptop. I work on a MacBook Pro every day and I hardly touch on scroll bars, and I haven't in maybe ten years. Why? Two finger scrolling. It is so much more effective and ergonomic than reaching for the scroll bar. Just put two fingers on the trackap and drag.

There is no horizontal scrolling bar on the bottom of my Final Cut Pro 10.1.2. Please Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.